CR80 EMV ATMEL AT24C01/02/04/08 Contact Smart Card
|Product||ATMEL AT24C02 Contact Smart Card|
|Material||PVC / ABS / PET|
|Printing||Silk-screen printing, CMYK printing,Offset print|
|Chip||AT24C01 AT24C02 AT24C04 AT24C08 AT24C16 AT24C32 FM24C02 FM24C04 FM24C08 FM24C16|
barcode card, magnetic card, blank card, blank chip card, thick id card,
transparent card etc.
The ATMEL AT24C02 Contact Smart Card is one of the contact IC card with contact IC chips ,we could see the chip on the card surface.
• Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation
– 2.7 (V CC = 2.7V to 5.5V)
– 1.8 (V CC = 1.8V to 5.5V)
• Internally Organized 256 x 8 (2K)
• Two-wire Serial Interface
• Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
• 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V) Compatibility
• Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
• 8-byte Page (21K) Write Modes
• Partial Page Writes Allowed
• Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 100 Years
• Automotive Grade and Lead-free/Halogen-free Devices Available
• 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead MAP, 5-lead SOT23,8-lead TSSOP and 8-ball dBGA2 Packages
• Die Sales: Wafer Form, Waffle Pack and Bumped Wafers
The AT24C02 provides 1024 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) organized as 256 words of 8 bits each. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. The AT24C02 is available in space-saving 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead MAP, 5-lead SOT23, 8-lead TSSOP, and 8-ball dBGA2 packages and is accessed via a Two-wire serial inter-face. In addition, the entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) versions.
AT24C02, 2K SERIAL EEPROM: Internally organized with 32 pages of 8 bytes each,
the 2K requires an 8-bit data word address for random word addressing.
Access Control card, Time Attendance card, Hotel keycard, Transport Ticket, member card, Club card, and etc