High Frequency MF Ntag213 chip RFID Inlay with 25mm diamater
|Material options||Paper(glossy paper, fragile paper, art paper etc.),PET (high temperature resistance ),PVC,etc|
|Printing||CMYK offset printing, silk screen printing etc.|
|Customization options||Encoding , UID printing, barcode, QR code etc.|
|Dimension||Round shape --- dia18mm,dia-20mm, dia-23mm, dia-25mm, dia-30mm, dia-35mm, dia-40mm, dia-43mm etc.
Rectangle shape --- 15*20mm, 40*25mm, 35*35mm, 48*48mm, 55*18mm etc.
Other size will be available base on customization.
Wet inlay rfid tag / Label are particularly designed for item tracking and management, Frondent RFID labels can be custom made and programmed to match your system and are available with your logo and info.
1. IC feature of NTAG ® Series :
|Chip||Frequencey/ protocol||Memory||NFC Application|
|NTAG® 203||13.56MHZ/ ISO/IEC IS 18092||137 byte||
|NTAG® 213||137 byte|
|NTAG® 215||540 byte|
|NTAG® 216||888 Byte|
1.NTAG® is a registered trademark of NXP B.V.
Please kindly noted other chip types are available upon request.
3. WHY BUY THIS TAG?
NFC tag is designed for products with space restrictions. Due to its small footprint, NFC tags are well suited for applications where inlays are embedded with limited space available for housing such as electronics pairing.
1. Very good performance for linking small objects with cloud services.
2. Highly reliable NFC tag with small form factor.
3. Ideal for NFC tagging of products with space restrictions, such as electronics, cosmetics and toys.
4. UID mirror functionality.
5. Originality signature feature.
6. ISO 14443A and NFC Forum Type 2 Tag applications compliance.
5. Persons and Craft available
- Logo on Inlay
- Chip encoding
- 3M adhesive layer
6. RFID Inlay Photo Show: