In Terms of OEM factory of kid tent and kids toys,how to choose children's toys supplies in this age?
Recommended by children age
One, 0-3 months
1. Hang toys - development visual, auditory ability.
2. Colorful faces or smear - development of visual, color and deepening to people's understanding.
3. Ratming toys, music toys - development auditory, grasp the ability, and enjoy your mood. 4. Bracelets that can make sounds, foot rings - development of whole body movements, hand-eye coordination, causal relationship.
Second, 4-6 months
1. Grasping toys - Develop your hand-in-eye coordination ability, causal relationship.
2. Electric toys - development hearing, cognitive ability
3. Filled toys that can make sounds - development of auditory capacity, cognitive capacity, social behavior, body movement, causal relationship.
4. Building blocks - Develop hand-eye coordination skills, fine action.
Three, 7-9 months
1. Non-tumbler-developing fine action, causal relationship.
2. Building blocks - development fine action, hand-eye coordination.
3. Speaking ball, electric toys - exercises, crawling, etc., develop awareness.
4. All types of molding toys (dolls, animals, transportation, etc.) - development of cognition and cultivate comparison for food interest.
5. Tract toys - the ability to develop solve problems, causal relationships, large muscle movements.
6. Rock the horse and horses - exercise the bone development of the baby.
Four, 10--12 months
1. Building blocks, plastic - development of small muscles.
2. Animal toys, character toys - development language, cognitive ability.
3. Music toys (Toy, etc.) - auditory stimulus, promote handocar coordination, development causal relationship.
4. Small cart, drag toys - practice stand, walk.
5. Shape classification toys - Development shape concept, establish initial classification concept.
Five, 1 - 2 years old
1. Amountable toy - development of hand-eye coordination, size concept, causal relationship.
2. Building blocks, plastic - promoting the development of hand, development space concept.
3. Motion equipment (slide, swing, climbing rack, etc.) - development movements, exercise courage.
4. Beads - Exercise small muscles, hand-eye coordination, development persistence.
Sixth, 3-4 years old
1. Trolley, three-wheeler, big ball - systemic exercise, coordinated development.
2. Mosaic, puzzle toy, building blocks - exercise small muscles, development shape, spatial reason.
3. Animal toys, electric toys - development sensation, language skills.
4. Role game toys (such as doll home, toy hospital utensils) - Familiar with social life.
5. Puzzle Sound Toys - Promoting the Development of Children's Intelligence and Language
Seven, 5-6 years old
1. Sports toys (skipping rope, circle, outdoor large sports instruments, etc.) - development of action skills, exercise size muscles and body balance, coordination skills.
2. Structural toys (blocks, sand, earth, leaves, etc.
3. Role game toys - Cultivate observational capabilities, cooperation skills, solve problems, and enhance their understanding of society.
4. Intelligence toys (chess, cards, puzzles, etc.) - the agility of development intelligence, training thinking